Re: Vocalizer expressive issue

its crap like this that makes me aggenst those stupid online activations
I know why they do it but at the same time it feels like these companies are holding the soft ware hostage if you can't activate online
sorry for the rant

On 3/29/2016 4:44 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
Yes my internet is working fine. I guess I will go to there main site and see what is happening. It was working fine before I did the clean install. It is odd. LOL.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On 3/28/2016 8:35 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi, is your internet working? When I activated my copies things worked fine.