Re: Unreadable message titles in Inbox list

Arlene

Hi, is this windows ten?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: April-29-17 2:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unreadable message titles in Inbox list

No these are unreadable in many clients. I suspect some kind of character
set offset in the mime statement of said emails, which makes it think its a
language it cannot read as there is no character set loaded for it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-