Re: NVDA2016.1 questions

Gene NZ <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

If you mean you want nvda to start on startup when windows does and you are using a installed version have a look under the general settings part of NVDA.

Just in cast you don't know how to start NVDA when it is not running use the CTRL + ALT + the letter N
To get into the preferences part of NVDA where you can makie changes etc use the NVDA key + the letter N
To quit your copy of NVDA use the NVDA key + the letter Q

Where I refer to the NVDA key this is a modifier key and can be either the insert key, the extended insert key or the capslock key, so one of these keys will be used say to turn off NVDA for example insert key + the letter Q

If you go into the preferences section of NVDA, to get there use the NVDA key + the letter N. You may have to arrow down for it to say prefences , thenyou will have to arrow right to general settings, press the enter key. Inside of there will be where you find it. Make sure it is checked to start nVDA when windows does, plus and the one below it should be checked as well.

Hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 05-Mar-16 9:21 AM, Liel Ben Simon ליאל בן סימון wrote:
Hi Chris and all.regarding to NVDA i didn't try to work with iTunes and i don't know how NVDA behave with this.
unfurtunatly it' isn't imposable to activate automaticaly whenNVDA has bin insstaledon your hard drive.

Sent from  my iphone

‫ב-4 במרץ 2016, בשעה 19:51, ‏‏Chris Shook ‏<chris0309@...> כתב/ה:‬

Hi,
I have a few questions regarding NVDA 2016.1 and NVDA in particular.
1. NVDA 201.1 is freezing up a lot when I atempt to use iTunes. It's getting to the point that I am switching to another screen reader to use iTunes. Is there a fix for this issue?
2. When using a portable copy of NVDA, is there a way to set it to star automatically as soon as you plug it into your computer?
Thanks
Chris