Re: four different questions about nvda and different softwares. please help me!

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

The only person I'll let touch my computer is my nephew Adrian. He uses team viewer but he doesn't mess things up so I trust him with the computer.

Rosemarie

One thing I thing you need to find out. if the person coming in to fix your machine is sighted the I'd suggest team viewer. If not then its got to be nvda's add on with nvda both ends. Please beware letting any oldsighted person fiddle with your machine as from bitter experience they tend to make it not work afterwards. IE they change things like the way you click on ththings and in some cases turn off bits of wiindows services that we need and all sorts of ther messing about.
As for Firefox, the think is that although the latest versions are slower, on some machines, they do tend to be more secure and often support more up to date web sites better thant eh previous known dgood version version 28.

I too don't know what hello is, is this a spellcheck typing error for something else?
alwaways use the latest stable version of nvda, though sometimes the master snap can be a bit better if you have an issue you know the next release might fix.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-