Re: But, this site doesn't countains virus

Gene

I assumed that you were talking about the main NVDA site since you didn't specify anything different.  You must be specific when asking questions.  I just checked the add ons site and an untrusted message does come up. Also, when I tried to continue to the site, I got a message that the site can't be displayed.  So there is no problem with your browser.  The site administrators will have to find out what the problem is with the site.

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] But, this site doesn't countains virus

An old certificate warning has nothing to do with malware.  Sites have certificates that tell the browser that the site is the actual site, not a counterfeit site that has taken over the name.  There is no problem with the certificate for the NVDA site.  Use the go ahead option the browser gives you to use it anyway.  I'm not sure how to correct the problem you are having.  Make sure both the time and date are correct on your computer.  the most common reason to get such warnings is if your time and/or date are wrong.  Aside from that, I don't have the technical knowledge to tell you other things to try to correct it.