Re: Good software to burn not only data, but audio CD also and DVD

David Tanner

Does it work all right with windows 10 question

David Tanner

From my iPhone 7

On May 1, 2017, at 1:53 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Hands down cd burner xp is really good for that, no addware or spyware and accessible.

On 1/05/2017 10:49 p.m., Marco Oros wrote:
Hi!

I would like to find some software to create (write), or copy Audio CDs, data CDs and DVDs.

I have Nero burn lite, but It is for audio CD. I have also Img Burn, but maybe It isn't very accessible.

I have heard about Infra recorder and Try It, but I can't copy CDs from that.

Thank You!

Marco Oros

.