Re: Is anyone else having trouble with VFO Group?

Pete <emac00@...>

  Hi
  vfo takes a long time to respond to e-mails some times.  I talked to them about jaws window-eyes and nvda all 3 installed on my computer.  When I installed nvda first then jaws and finally window-eyes lastly odd things happened in thunderbird.  It took them a week or two to get back to me and I am waiting for a response to my latest e-mail currently.
  Pete
On 5/1/2017 7:33 PM, Michelle's Home Emails wrote:

Hi there

Michelle Stevens here,

Because I am Deafblind myself, a Focus display is important for me
To access the my computer and  the iphone.

Sometimes I get my case worker from Deafblind organisation to stir things up.
Start emailing everyday and calling on the tty would be a good idea.
A call to the CEO would not go astray.

Good luck

Michelle Stevens.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2017, at 8:32 am, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

I'd call someone at VFO group tomorrow via TDD or TTY whatever you use to discuss the matter. I'd even take it up with John Blake CEO if you don't get anywhere.

On 5/1/2017 3:31 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Three months ago I sent my Focus 40 Braille display in for cleaning and repair. My HMO had agreed to pay for the work.
I've told VFO
many times that I need the display. Now I have Windows 10, but I can't do much with it without my display, since i am
both deaf and blind. A three-month delay is ridiculous and shows a blatant disregard for their customers. Has anyone
else had trouble with them?

John