Re: microsoft speech platform hub voices?

David Tanner

I would be happy to have those voices if you get them let me know if you do.

It is always better to think before you reply!

On May 2, 2017, at 6:47 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

I also have the other package of speech platform voices from microsoft.
It is version 11. I would just have to locate them.

I can drop box them into a email of which you would have to enter on
then download from there.

it has the engine as well as all of the voices. Just let me know if you
want them.

Gene nz

On 3/05/2017 10:04 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello where can I get the microsoft hub speech platform tts engines,
like mary tts?

I can't seem to find the voices anywhere

thanks

Hank

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related
material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net. Regardless of where you