Re: greeting from LAO PDR and want to discuss for the quickbook

Gene NZ <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

NVDA 2016.1 is already out, it came out around the 22nd of FEb

Gene nz

On 05-Mar-16 5:19 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
I use 2015. 2016 should be coming out soon, so I may upgrade.
Thanks,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:30 PM, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
Hi Brandon nice to hear that you also using QUICKBOOKS
Which QB version did you used with NVDA?
I was try QB 2013 bad accessible but the QB nice because developer
provide keyboard shortcut key

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...