Re: problems with vfo

It sounds like thats where I will go to.

I hate to say this but it looks like vfo is not a company I want to deal with if at all possible now if my workplace wants jaws I will use it but even so.

On 3/05/2017 11:40 p.m., Josh Kennedy wrote:
hello

When I called vfo in the past they seemed quite hostile to my suggestion of making a free version of jaws. And also if you get a braille display in the future, I would recommend getting an orbit reader20 braille display plus book reader plus note taker all in one, from american printing house. It will probably be released next month in June. And a brand new orbit20 will only cost around or a bit less than $500 and its liquid and dust resistant, rugged and durable, the only one made to work in hostile environments. And it works good with NVDA.

.