From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jenni Kent
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] microsoft speech platform hub voices?

you may as well put the link on the list because quite a few of us are interested i know nv access mentioned downloading something for microsoft sapi but i didnt understand it and it just gave me the license when i got to the site i will try again though and there is some speech recognition there and i wonder if that would help me at all since i use it.

Hi, Gene NZ,

I'd be interested in the voices too.

Rosemarie