Help! Any way to disable error sound?

mk360

Hi,

That is. I've a Word document but when I try to read it NVDA constantly play the error sound and display an error in the log viewer. However, NVDA reads the document, but the sound is too disturbing. So can I disable the sound? I know that can be important for resolving bugs, bla bla bla, but for now it is for my study, I have only some days to prepare the test and is desperating... I can report that later, but now I need to read it, and concentrate in it.

It is the error in the log, I've no idea why:

ERROR - RPC process 4504 (WINWORD.EXE) (23:08:55):
Thread 5996, build\x86\remote\winword.cpp, detectAndGenerateColumnFormatXML, 962:
pageWidth does not equal the calculated page width. Some margin or offset me be missed, this may mean that some column numbers reported were incorrect. pageWidth: 612 colStartPos: 537.05

Thanks,

mk.