Re: best way to read news with the app in Windows 10

Andre Fisher

Additionally, on just using the app, Object navigation is extremely
good. So there's no need for an add-on after all.

On 5/3/17, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
I have found that using the NVDA add-on ObjPad with the News App with
Scan mode is a good experience. See the add-on site for info.

On 5/3/17, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:
Yes, using object navigation is the answer to accessing a lot with NVDA.
Object navigation is very similar to the JAWS touch cursor. I would not
even
suggest using NVDA without learning all of the object navigations key
commands. That is what makes NVDA access more controls for me than JAWS
in
programs and on web pages. Just press NVDA+N and arrow to the help menu,
and
open the users guide. Chapters 4 and five are crucial to memorize,
because
that is where you learn all about navigating with the review cursor, and
navigating to each object or control and then reading what is on that
object
with the reading commands for the review cursor. I have tutorials for all
of
that.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10