From: The Wolf
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] best way to read news with the app in Windows 10

can I get the website with your tutorials?

On 5/3/2017 5:51 PM, David Moore wrote:

Yes, using object navigation is the answer to accessing a lot with NVDA. Object navigation is very similar to the JAWS touch cursor. I would not even suggest using NVDA without learning all of the object navigations key commands. That is what makes NVDA access more controls for me than JAWS in programs and on web pages. Just press NVDA+N and arrow to the help menu, and open the users guide. Chapters 4 and five are crucial to memorize, because that is where you learn all about navigating with the review cursor, and navigating to each object or control and then reading what is on that object with the reading commands for the review cursor. I have tutorials for all of that.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10