Re: Problem reading links with NVDA

Gene

Try using the command insert down arrow.  You can use either insert.  That is the read to end command, if you are using the default desktop layout, and it reads from the location of the cursor or on a web page, the virtual cursor until you stop reading or until you get to the end of the document.  People usually use control to stop reading.  I don't know how you are reading web pages but how yu are reading may be the problem.  Using the command I gave may cause yu not to have the problem.

Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 12:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] Problem reading links with NVDA

Hi,

I hope that you can help me. I am having a problem with NVDA reading the
full description of links.

I have tried this with Narrator and there was no problem.

This issue occurs when the link is on two or more lines NVDA only reads
the first line.

Please see below web page as an example of what I mean.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-narrator-get-started

I am using the latest update of NVDA and Windows 10.

Also is there a way to get NVDA to read text continuously as currently I
have to keep moving the mouse over each line to read out each line.

Thank you in advance of your help.

Regards,

Stephen

---