From: "Fantasy Sports" <fantasylife@earthlink.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:39 PM
Subject: [nvda] Scanning and Reading PDF files

If I scanned a book or magazine page into a PDF file
using a basic scanner, do I need a professional OCR
program to extract the text?

NVDA does seem to have its own decoding system for
PDF files, but I think it depends how the document
was scanned or prepared.

Does anyone know?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: