Re: recommended key for use with VMware fusion for NVDA

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi Jessica,  You can get karabiner for your mac and use it to configure the capslock key for fusion.

You can also use karabiner to restore your number pad so that fn + M becomes an insert key.  Of course, this adds numerous other benefits if you can make your fingers get used to the off kilter arrangement of the keys.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On May 8, 2017 9:17:40 AM "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m running windows 10, via VMware fusion.

I need to reconfigure my nvda key, because fusion doesn’t allow the use of capslock as an NVDA modifier, and I don’t have a number pad.

What key would you recommend I use?

Can I use the ` key, since I never type it anyway?

If so, does anyone know what number it is, in sharpkeys?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10