Re: help via skype with nvda?

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

What's wrong with them? They are well explained.
I also want to switch to NVDA completely, but there are still some problems that prevent me to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello can some one help me via skype with some nvda commands?
I read the tutorial and I am really really having trouble grasping the object navigation commands and the way object navigation works.
the I did re listen to the tutorial on the objects and navigating them but I still can't seem to grasp it.
really really want to go to nvda intirely but I need some help with the object navigation
my skype is
hank.smith88
thanks
Hank