Re: Saving application settings

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

I will definitely have a look at them

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 3:11 AM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

I do have a audio tutorial on my nvda audio tutorials page called How to create different configuration profiles using NVDA

I only covered using a application to trigger different profiles in NVDA

Joseph done one that covered more like say all and there was one other, that I forget, but the one I did would be more well used.
The link to this page is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html
It covers setting up 4 profiles. I can not remember if there is a written one also I would have to check.

Gene nz

On 28-Mar-16 1:49 AM, sarabrennan@... wrote:

Does anyone know how to save application settings in NVDA. I find the manual a bit confusing when it comes to this...I believe a profile needs to be created and I would like that it be triggered by a specific application but when do I choose the settings & save?

Thanks