Github creating an issue

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

OK I still feel that Github is pretty unfriendly if you do not use it on a daily basis, as I and I suspect others here do not. I have created some issues in the past on various branches of nvda. I feel the need to create a new one, and I'm blowed, after logging in, how to proceed to do this. There is a create new in the menu, but there is also issues you have created, that latter item is pretty obvious, and I had actually hoped a link to create a new issue might well be there, but its well hidden if it is. OK create new,. which talks about gist and pull requests, but all I want to do is record an issue against, say the next branch. Is this far to hard a concept for the menus to reflect on poor little users?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-