From: Wayne Melling
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 10:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Single key navigation not working

Hi,

I am unable to use the single letter key navigation on web sites. I have
tried with internet explorer, Firefox, and google chrome.

I just got this desk top computer and have windows 10 home. I downloaded
NVDA from my portable flash drive, which was working fine on my old computer
with windows 10.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne