Re: NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

Gene

Yes.  I made a mistake when giving the command.  I consider the ability to change settings while not having them kept permanently to be an important advantage NVDA has over some screen-readers.  It lets you experiment and immediately go back to previous settings if desired.  It also lets you change one or more settings you might want to change for a specific task, then immediately change back.  The command to revert to previous settings is NVDA control r.  This can only be done if you haven't permanently saved the changes.  I often like to speed up reading at times, then revert, with one command, to my usual speed settings.

From: Allan WKF
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

Hi,

Correction, the keystroke for save settings is NVDA+CTRL+C.

--

Allan WKF

  From: "Gerardo Corripio"
  To: nvda@groups.io

  Thanks a lot! No wonder! now these read great! but now I wonder does
  the NVDA+e option stay activate even though I exit NVDA? I'm just
  starting with NVDA after using Jaws almost 16 years so sorry if these
  questions sound like weird?

  --
  Enviado desde mi lap