Re: Anyone else having trouble finding the AD in the new look bbc I player?

Chris

Does that mean there is not going to be any more updates?

Many thanks

From: Alasdair King
Sent: 08 May 2017 21:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Anyone else having trouble finding the AD in the new look bbc I player?

Hello chaps, Alasdair here from WebbIE.

The BBC have killed their 7-day TV listings: you get "Maintenance

mode: From April 18, 2017, the BBC is no longer able to offer XML, RDF

and iCalendar (.ics) views of programme metadata from this location."

This means that the BBC iPlayer TV program from WebbIE is affected.

The listings per-station are all broken - BBC 1, BBC 2, and so on.

However, the Audio Described section is unaffected, because the

program does not use the listings - it goes to the website and

screen-scrapes. (Though I note it needs some tender loving care).

I can't see that the Radio side is affected - there are still

programmes from yesterday, for example.

Best wishes,

Alasdair King

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Brian's Mail list account

--

Alasdair King