From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Single key navigation not working

Is this a new computer? If everything else concerning web navigation is working, then I wonder if a very specific part of what used to be called MSAA Mode and now is called, I think, UI automation is corrupted on the computer? It may be that installing certain files might correct the problem. We'll see what others say.