Re: help using karabeaner for mac

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi Jessica, I'd help you if I could, but I haven't owned a desktop in almost a year. These days, I do absolutely everything on my phone and my iPod. I think the best places for you to go to get the help you need would be the mack Visionaries Google group, and the mac Appleviswebsite.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On May 9, 2017 9:43:40 AM "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I need help using Karabeaner for mac, to turn capslock into an insert key, for use with NVDA, which is why I’m asking here.

Does anyone know how to use this program?

I’m running windows 10, version 1703 with NVDA 2017.1.

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10