Re: Saving application settings

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I just looked I don't see a written one or can not find one. I thought I had written one and uploaded it a while back.

The audio one should get you up and running though. Tonight I wrote up how to do or how to make a configuration profile with NVDA. It is more on how to do it and is application triggered when you go into that application. For example microsoft word. It also covers deleting out that profile and is on what I use all of the time.

It needs tidying up but hopefully is basic enough to follow to make a configuration profile.
Just let me know if you are interested and I can send to you.
if i ca not find any reference to one on my website in a written format once tidied up it will be uploaded to my website.
It does not cover the say all part to trigger it or manual part.

Gene nz

On 30-Mar-16 5:56 PM, Afrim wrote:
I will definitely have a look at them

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 3:11 AM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

I do have a audio tutorial on my nvda audio tutorials page called How to create different configuration profiles using NVDA

I only covered using a application to trigger different profiles in NVDA

Joseph done one that covered more like say all and there was one other, that I forget, but the one I did would be more well used.
The link to this page is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html
It covers setting up 4 profiles. I can not remember if there is a written one also I would have to check.

Gene nz

On 28-Mar-16 1:49 AM, sarabrennan@... wrote:

Does anyone know how to save application settings in NVDA. I find the manual a bit confusing when it comes to this...I believe a profile needs to be created and I would like that it be triggered by a specific application but when do I choose the settings & save?

Thanks