Re: help using karabeaner for mac

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Sorry about that.  I was in a hurry and dictation doesn't do so hot with web addresses.  I probably should have waited and done it properly the first time.

Mac visionaries email list
macvisionaries+subscribe@...

Applevis website
http://www.applevis.com

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On May 9, 2017 11:23:50 AM "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

                Hi,

Can you please provide me the subscription info for that list?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10