For Christo, or indeed anyone else as well, here's some info on working with the log file: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:11 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
It would be better if you saved the log as text. Most of us are blind.
I doubt a long graphic file will attach in the  list in any case.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christo Vorster" <christo.vorster@pioneerschool.org.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA URGENT PROBLEM

Hi

The Kaleidoscope Training Unit have a problem, again.

We are running WINDOWS 10, not the latest release, with office 2016 and NVDA
2017.1.

We suddenly experience a problem with Excel as well as when we use the start
menu. In Excel there is no speech response when you enter from cell to cell
or even when you navigate by using the arrows. When on the start menu the
only response is "unknown". In Excel, for example when you press ALT,P,S,P
"unknown" is all you hear.

Strangely, it only happen on certain of our desktop computers. Might I add,
we have uninstalled NVDA 2017.1 and reverted back to NVDA 2016.4.

We made a screenshot of NVDA's Log Viewer which I am going to attach. The
attachment name is nvda error.PNG.

Please, if someone can help it would be be appreciated very much.

If you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

Christo Vorster (South Africa)

Christo Vorster

Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleiding

Lecturer: Kaleidoscope Training