Yes, anyone can read through the issues without needing to log in.  You only need to create an account if you want to post an issue, or comment on an issue.  Creating an account is free.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:12 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
OK I'll look again, maybe its just brain overload...
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Github again

Hi Brian,

Sorry, I didn't notice your request from a few days ago if it did make it
through here.

Anyway, here are our issues: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues -
there is a search edit on that page you can type your query in to see if
there's an existing issue (open or closed, though note it will only show
open issues at first by default) which deals with what you are looking for.

To post a new issue, there should be a "new issue" button on most pages.
Activating that will take you here:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/new with the main components being
a title edit and a "leave a comment" edit where you can describe your issue
in detail.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Brian's Mail list account <
bglists@...> wrote:

Hi I posted this request a few days back but did not see it turn up, so
here it is again.
After logging in to github how does one create an issue for nvda?
Just simple links and buttons to look for is all I want. Not managed it
yet, I'm sure it used to be on create new and there was an option, but
cannot see it now.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.