Windows 10 S

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I gather Microsoft are trying to do a google and making an operating system that sits mainly online like the Chrome books do, but using their office suite.
At the moment my only reason for mentioning it here is that as far as I know, the only screenreader that can work on such a device will be Narrator, and as a heads up if anyone sees these machines about and assumes that if its windows it must work with nvda.
I have no idea when they will be available and thus far I've only herd about them from two sources.
So watch out.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.