Re: Questions about Hebrew Braille and ading braille tables to Liblouis

Mallard

Hello John,

If there's a literary Hebrew braille table in Liblouis, that's fine enough. I need it for the Soft Braille Keyboard in Android, but would also love to have it in NVDA.

I'll see what can be done.

Meanwhile, thanks so much for pointing me to the table.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2017 13:44, John J. Boyer ha scritto:
There is a literary Hebrew Braille table in liblouis. Adding new tables to liblouis is not difficult. I don't know how
to add a new liblouis table to the ones that NVDA lists, howwever.

John

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:49:06AM +0200, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know whether there is a literary braille (6-dot)
Hebrew braille table?

And, how can a braille table be added to Liblouis, if at all possible?

Ciao,
Ollie