Re: Questions about Hebrew Braille and ading braille tables to Liblouis

Mallard

Hey there, moti,

Nice to see you here!

Thanks so much!

The reason why I prefer a 6-dot table is that I need to use it with a virtual braille keyboard in Android.

I'm perfectly happy with the one NVDA has for use on my pc; in addition, a friend added Hebrew, Russian and Greek to the Italian 8-dot tablea few years ago, and that's quite handy!

Thanks for your advice.

Ciao, Shalom,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2017 13:30, Moty Azrad ha scritto:
Ollie,

First, I don't suggest you to use 6-dot Hebrew Braille table.
But if you still wish, you can go to the Hebrew 8-dot Braille table, copy it and save it in another place.
After that you can paste the copy to the documents and then you can open it with Notepad and edit it.
You have to delete the 7 and 8 dots in the HEBREW SECTION.
Then you can save it and replace the original 8 dots.
I hope it's clear.

Moti

-----Original Message----- From: Mallard
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Questions about Hebrew Braille and ading braille tables to Liblouis

Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know whether there is a literary braille (6-dot)
Hebrew braille table?

And, how can a braille table be added to Liblouis, if at all possible?

Ciao,
Ollie