nvda compatible firewall?

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi all, I just received a little tiny computer a la windows 10. I have one very specific purpose for this little PC and it requires windows, but I really don't want the hell that comes along with windows.

My first idea was to see if I could find or build an ultra-lite windows 10 without cortana, and a whole raft of the other services I never have any intention of using. So much work.

Now I'm thinking just get an ultra-secure software firewall, slap it on and call it done. That and a malware bytes just in case.

I used to use look'n'stop. It hasn't been updated in a while. I'd like to find a modern nvda accessible security equivilant package for the cost of look'n'stop or less.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android