Braile entry on Windows

Justin Harris <justin171185@...>

Hello everyone,

So, today I will get my laptop, which is a two in one. I have read about an addon for NVDA that will allow Braille entry through the regular pc keyboard. I was wondering if there was a way to enter Braille on the touch screen, like something similar to SoftBraille keyboard for Android. After spending some time on Google, I haven't found anything, but figured it would be worth asking. Also, as a side qu3estion, which screen reader works best on the touch screen, NVDA or Narrator? Do any of you find yourselves switching back and forth frequently between the two, depending on the app or program you are using?

Thanks,

Justin