Re: nvda compatible firewall?

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Oh,  I totally get the resistance to using windows security products.  I'm glad you and yours have had no problems but microsoft firewall and antivirus are completely transparent and volnerable.  Do your homework.  Look at third party testing reports and you will see that they don't stack up.  Unfortunately that's also been my personal and professional experience over the years.  I can't stop you from relying on microsoft, but I have to scratch my own head.

Thanks for chiming in, but this isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On May 10, 2017 3:51:19 PM "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...> wrote:

I don't quite get the resistance to using the built in Windows Firewall and Windows Defender.  Both have improved significantly over the years.

That's what I've been using on my own, and my clients', Windows 10 systems without issue.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill