Re: WeatherPlus Query

Andrea Sherry

Thanks for your most prompt response.

Andrea

On 11/05/2017 6:40 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Remove the addon.
Restart NVDA.
In your configuration folder, in Addons subfolder, check if exists any folder related to WeatherPlus.
If yes, delete and restart NVDA.
Reinstall the addon.

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Andrea Sherry
Data: 10 de maio de 2017 21:30
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] WeatherPlus Query

WeatherPlus addon refused to work entirely now.

My system is Windows 10 professional updated with NVDA latest stable version.

Andrea

On 10/05/2017 8:58 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
The downloads place has changed.
Please, try to install this one...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/287eogrmy9n3ga5/Weather%20Plus4.3.nvda-addon?dl=0

Data: 10 de maio de 2017 10:54
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] WeatherPlus Query

Having problems here. Informed that there is an update available. However when I attempt to tdo this I am told that the addon cannot contact the internet. When I try manually to download the thing from the NVDA addon site my computer just hangs when I press the download link.

Is there something I should know here?

Andrea