Re: attempting to instal the google hangouts plugin to firefox

Kevin Chao

Tip was for those who had difficulty installing plugin

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 3:34 AM Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

  I could, for what reason?
  I disabled shockwave flash and adobe plugins because of the lowed flash things that would come up on some pages.  I have google update always activate and google talk and google video ask to activate.  If I can't have access to it I don't want it running or activating.
  Pete

On 3/29/2016 8:37 PM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Could you open about:addons then go to the plugins tab, then switch the dropdowns for all the Google plugins to "Always Activate"?
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 7:50 AM Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

  Hi  every one

  This might help:

10 Tricks To Master Google Hangouts Lifehacker Australia

  Pete