From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] WinAmp

hi,

Was on the original NVDA e-mail list years ago and now  I'm back from the wild grins!  You can also download it and a number of accessible programs which work with NVDA from www.ninite.com.  once you check the boxes that correspond with the programs you want, and hit the get installer button, and when prompeted run the file, ninite will install them automatically for you.  Hope this helps.

Tony

On 5/11/2017 6:59 AM, Gene wrote:

One place to get it is from this page:

A number of programs, including Winamp are listed there.

Winamp does work with Windows 10.

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Subject: [nvda] WinAmp

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo