Re: WinAmp

Tony Ballou

Houdy,

that's another one of the advantages for using ninite, it accepts no
substitues as you said and installs exactly what you want without any mess.

Tony

I got it from here some time ago.

http://filehippo.com/download_winamp/

I'm sure its clean, I've never had a problem with filehippo, but do
please leave your ad blocker on on any download site as there are
often a lot of pop ups with almost but not quite what you want asking
you to doownload them, Accept no substitutes!

Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-