Re: FW: Chrome updates

Kevin Chao

Updates automagically. In Omnibar, type: chrome://version

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:04 AM Jeffrey Shockley <jawswizard@...> wrote:
Hi,
When trying to read the About screen, quitting and relaunching NVDA will let you see it. This is also the page where you update Chrome. Just look under where it has the version listed, and it will tell you whether it is updating or is up to date.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey