From: Jeffrey Shockley [mailto:jawswizard@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:04 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: Chrome updates

Hi,
When trying to read the About screen, quitting and relaunching NVDA will let
you see it. This is also the page where you update Chrome. Just look under
where it has the version listed, and it will tell you whether it is updating
or is up to date.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey
On Mar 30, 2016, at 11:00 AM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra
<cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:

David,

As you are so familiar with Chrome, I wonder if you can tell me how to
check the latest version and whether my copy is fully updated? I tried to
read the !About! screen using NVDA 2016.1 but the screen just appears blank.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e:
cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie

----------- I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam.
The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.