While We're On The Subject Of Winamp

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

There have been a number of posts about Winamp and its functionality with NVDA. I am wondering if anyone has any real news about whether or not there will ever be another release of Winamp. I still use 5.66 build 3516 on my Windows 8 system and it's fine, but when I visit the Winamp home page www.winamp.com, I see nothing new as far as the official information since late 2014 and the forums latest update is from September 2015.

Does anyone have any current information? I would really like to know. It's beginninng to sound more and more like vapor software: something that is talked about much, but never appears again.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"