Re: Time schedule of NVDACON

Sylvie Duchateau

OK, thank you Quentin, you're right.

It seems they have added a note I had not seen last week:

Note: All times below are displayed in your local timezone

The opening forum you mentionned appears for me on May 19, at 20:00.

I will not have to wake up as early as you.

Best

Sylvie

Le 12/05/2017 à 11:01, Quentin Christensen a écrit :
Hi Sylvie,

I believe they've set it up so that it appears in your local timezone.  So, for instance for me, looking at https://www.nvdacon.org/nvdacon-2017-program-and-schedule

The opening forum appears to be at 4am on the 20th, because I'm on the east coast of Australia.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Sylvie Duchateau <sduchateau@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I had a look at the schedule of NVDACON and think the topics are really interesting.

On the list of topics, the time of the different conferences is displayed but not the timezone. 18:00 is not the same in Australia, America or Europe.

Does anyone know which timezone is the reference?

I also could not find the information about how to join a conference.

Thank you for any information.

Best

Sylvie

--