Re: While We're On The Subject Of Winamp

Tony Ballou

Hi,

The version that we all seeem to have running is the final version of
the program. The program is gone to cyber heaven and now has its star on
the accessible programs walk of fame.

Tony

On 5/12/2017 4:14 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

There have been a number of posts about Winamp and its functionality
with NVDA. I am wondering if anyone has any real news about whether
or not there will ever be another release of Winamp. I still use 5.66
build 3516 on my Windows 8 system and it's fine, but when I visit the
Winamp home page www.winamp.com, I see nothing new as far as the
official information since late 2014 and the forums latest update is
from September 2015.

Does anyone have any current information? I would really like to
know. It's beginninng to sound more and more like vapor software:
something that is talked about much, but never appears again.