Re: query about an add on

Tony Ballou

Hi gang,

Got it! Read the instructions over and discovered that it failed to
mention using the control ke in combination with the Nvda+4 key.

Tony

On 5/12/2017 1:46 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Hi Tyler,

Thanks much brother! Will give that a shot. BTW, nice job with the
remote support feature. Use it a lot. Keep the good work coming.

Tony

On 5/12/2017 1:20 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Speak command keys is NVDA+4. Insert symbols is NVDA+CTRL+4.

On 5/12/2017 9:57 AM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Houdy folks,

I've got a client who needs to insert symbols in a document. I was
planning to show her how to use the insert symbols add on. However,
however, the designated keyboard shorcut for performing this taks
corresponds with the NVDA keystroke to turn on and off the speak command
option. How do I get this add on to fuction as described, or is it
something that no longer works with nvda?

Tony