From: Arno Schuh
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] WinAmp

There are skins and/or windows inside Winamp that prevents opening the usual
menues by pressing alt and/or ctrl keys. So the only way to reach the Winamp
menue is to right click the icon in the systray.
After changing the skin i. e. to the Classic Skin, the usual key commands
will work again.
May be there are ways to get the key commands working in Modern Skins, too,
but it is hard to explain.