From: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:00 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] FW: Chrome updates

David,

As you are so familiar with Chrome, I wonder if you can tell me how to check the latest version and whether my copy is fully updated? I tried to read the !About! screen using NVDA 2016.1 but the screen just appears blank.

All the best,

Cearbhall

I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam. The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.