Re: Has NVDA 2017.2 RC1 been made available?

Andre Fisher

Actually, these changes are already part of Master snapshots. It is
expected that the release will come out this month.

I ask because this is usually announced here but I haven't seen it and
Quentin recently posted something with a mighty detailed list of changes for
2017.2 that makes me think that RC1 may be out there for the 2017.2
release.
--
*Brian*

*     * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in
the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting
moment.*

*           ~ Dorothy Nevill*