Information On Clicking:

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
Please I'll greatly appreciate anyone giving me tips on clicking. I
don't know how to do it. When I am on the internet, and I am going
through a page, I here clickable: when I press the enter key, nothing
is clicked: I use the insert+right arrow or the caps+right arrow
keystroke to do a mouse click, but they don't work. the keystroke
simply moves me to the next word.
So, please I'll like to know how I can do a click. Actually, I want
to purchase a product on EBay, and I need to do this click on the item
I want to purchase.
Looking forward to reading from you good people:
Thanks and cheers.
From Ibrahim in Nigeria.