Tutorials Wanted

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I am posting this in separate messages to 3 lists. Someone sent me a link or links to two tutorials. I had a hard drive crash and while I backed up almost everything else, for some reason, I didn't back those tutorials up.

One tutorial was an extensive instruction on how to use the ribbons in Windows 7, 8 and 10. The other was a detailed instruction on using Microsoft Outlook.

If anyone has these tutorials, could you please resend them to me at the following e-mail address:

aa2vm@....

Thanks in advance.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.